the hospital programme views

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayla

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Heya. I am so sorry if this has already been posted. I'm on my phone but can't go through the threads.
Its about the hospital programme the diabetics one. Can I please ask your opinions or views on it
Did u think it portrayed diabetes in the right way etc.
Thanks xx

best to wait till you can access the full site, this topic is being discussed extensively on another thread.......

Hi Kayla thats ok we have discussed it quite abit on another thread but i know how much of a pain it can be on the mobile, my views on the show were simply the girl with type 1 who had such a cavalier attitude towards her diabetes will have problems in the future, if you get tight control on diabetes at the start surely that will mean getting complications is at a lower risk and as for her mother she seemed not to care letting her smoke and drink at 15, as for the man on there on diyalisis that scared me so bad im only a year older then h im and watching what he had to go through really made me sit up and want to get much tighter control on my diabetes, I think the guy on there richard the doc has such a difficult job he sat there in the afternoon while none of the diabetics turned up to there appointments, i tell you every diabetic appointment i have had ive always turned up becuase there so hard to come by in my area.

Heya. I am so sorry if this has already been posted. I'm on my phone but can't go through the threads.
Its about the hospital programme the diabetics one. Can I please ask your opinions or views on it
Did u think it portrayed diabetes in the right way etc.
Thanks xx

Hi I thought it was sad and shocking, seeing the 26yr old man who needed a kidney transplant and had also had a stroke made me sit there in disbelief, also the pregnant girl with so many infections and in and out of hospital. I still can't believe what I saw last night😱:( Sheena:(

I'm going to close this thread because it is being discussed elsewhere and it won't be good to duplicate things.

Andy 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back