The future of Diabetes care looks funky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
People, check this out- you know you want one!!!

I hope Patricia doesnt mind me putting this to a new thread in the main room (I thieved from the pumpers thread) because I think this will be interesting to a lot of people who perhaps dont go on that thread.

http://www.cellnovo.com/#/products/ Well done to Patricias hub for the link!!!

(I know me and Viki want one!!! :D)

Have a good day people, Lou xx

Last edited:
wow thats pretty amazing..looks as if you can play mps and make phone calls aswell

Don't mind Lou -- the more the merrier! It's astonishing, isn't it?! AND the company is located in the UK of all places!

(btw, I'm still standing. About to teach...duh...)

Can someone tell me what it is in a few words...?

My browser doesn't like the web site and I can't see what it is you're on about.

Can someone tell me what it is in a few words...?

My browser doesn't like the web site and I can't see what it is you're on about.

Oh no! Its like a funky mobile phone like an iPhone that activates a very small lightweight insulin pump through mobile phone technology. The functions even look like iPhone applications, colourful and modern.

Very stylish Tez, I dont know if I could carry it off!

Patricia, I have visions of you slurring your words soon! Good luck!

That is quite possibly one on the most awesome things I have ever seen! I want one! :D

All that information! The way you can tag things, and it's a meter and a pump and a storage device and it looks really cool!

Greeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! and its so tiny!!!

The days of strange square lumps under clothes may be numbered . . . . ! :D

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! 🙂

I went to a talk once and the consultant said this is the future of diabetes, but they couldnt get anyone to put a blood glucose meter into a phone, they wouldnt do it :D I can't remember why, but it had something to do with blood!

Sorry, a pump still doesn't appeal to me, but then I'm just happy with my basal bolus regime and don't want to be attached all the time. But, glad if it suits some people.

Wow! That's dead sexy.

Sorry, a pump still doesn't appeal to me, but then I'm just happy with my basal bolus regime and don't want to be attached all the time. But, glad if it suits some people.

me neither copepod, but I'd love a phone with a decent camera and a glucose monitor embedded too 😎

No, I really prefer having separate items: I have a very basic mobile phone with mains and car charger; blood glucose meter with tiny spare battery; pocket digital camera that takes 2 x AA batteries, easily available to buy almost everywhere, but I have chargeable to use when near home.

That looks amazing! I want one now (actually I'd settle for any pump but that looks particularly funky!)

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back