the DP strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just woke up and come down to have breakfast for work

BG: 17.4

I'm really upset. I havent been this high in a looooooooong time. Whats hapening? Is it the DP, or dyu think I'm coming down with something? I have a bpwl of cereal in front of me that i really dont feel like eating

:(

now i really dont feel like doing anything today other than moping

Sometimes it is nice to wallow in a nice self indulgent mope, have a whinge then carry on as i nothing had happened.

There are loads of bugs going round at the minute, so it is possible you have something working on your system. That alone is enough to make me not want to eat.

I hope you feel better soon.

Sometimes it is nice to wallow in a nice self indulgent mope, have a whinge then carry on as i nothing had happened.

There are loads of bugs going round at the minute, so it is possible you have something working on your system. That alone is enough to make me not want to eat.

I hope you feel better soon.

I hope I'm not getting anything :( I hate being ill!

I've forced the food down due to having to go to work, but alas due to work (and maybe a bit too much of a correction dose oops) I'll probably crash later big time.

GO AWAY DIABETES AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

I hope I'm not getting anything :( I hate being ill!

I've forced the food down due to having to go to work, but alas due to work (and maybe a bit too much of a correction dose oops) I'll probably crash later big time.

GO AWAY DIABETES AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

is it possible for you to go in later or spend the day away from the office? a duvet day when everyone else is hard at it has its own rewards!

is it possible for you to go in later or spend the day away from the office? a duvet day when everyone else is hard at it has its own rewards!

It's only my third day with them and I'm kind of desperate for the money :( I might see if I can have tomorrow off though. I'll warn em when I get in that I'm likely to be bouncing up and down like a yo yo today and explain the possible reasons. And also that I'm feeling rough as anything. :( :(

It's only my third day with them and I'm kind of desperate for the money :( I might see if I can have tomorrow off though. I'll warn em when I get in that I'm likely to be bouncing up and down like a yo yo today and explain the possible reasons. And also that I'm feeling rough as anything. :( :(

At least you know what is happening, good luck, I hope you feel better and managed to get through the day.

stupid work sent me home soon as i got in...not because of being ill...no...but because the manager got my hours wrong and i wasnt scheduled today 😡😡😡 currently sat here in utter tears because I feel rough as anything and could be at work earning right now. but NO

GAH

stupid work sent me home soon as i got in...not because of being ill...no...but because the manager got my hours wrong and i wasnt scheduled today 😡😡😡 currently sat here in utter tears because I feel rough as anything and could be at work earning right now. but NO

GAH

if its like what i had last week get some paracetamol and ibuprophen in you asap if you can take them ...Does you nose feel like its fizzy? I had a rotten 4 days last weekend but im feeling much better...my step son has it now and he has no spleen so extra care needed.... you poor ole thing

if its like what i had last week get some paracetamol and ibuprophen in you asap if you can take them ...Does you nose feel like its fizzy? I had a rotten 4 days last weekend but im feeling much better...my step son has it now and he has no spleen so extra care needed.... you poor ole thing

no fizzy nose, just feel rough because of waking up so high. And crying. Feel sick because of crying

GAH

It is bad the manager got your hours wrong, you could have done without the extra stress.

Try and treat yourself to something nice, a soak in the bath or a good film that will help you relax. Or how about a chat to a friend? The weather looks like being good today, so maybe some time in the garden or on the balcony might help?

I hope you are feeling better.

poor sam, you are having a rotten time at the moment arnt you.?

Try to stay positive, you have a new job, earning much more than before, you are going to be digging soon on that project, you have a new place, a lovely boyfiend, and all of us here to rant to.

Try not to worry about the numbers, there is always a reason and you will figure it out, take care of yourself and enjoy your enforced day off 🙂 xxxxxxxxxx

no fizzy nose, just feel rough because of waking up so high. And crying. Feel sick because of crying

Ohhh poor you a hug is flying your way, but I know this might not help because when it hppens to me I dont anyone to touch me... I understand the sick because of crying totally PM me if you want...X

Look at it this way lass, you've got a day off to do whatever you want. Why not get yourself a trashy novel and curl up under the duvet with your teddy bear and plenty of fluids. I hope you feel better soon.

Awww poor you Sam ((((hugs)))) I hope you are feeling better and tucked up in bed with a Coffee and your Laptop 🙂🙂 I'd say Chocolate too but as you've been high I'll have that for you honey 😉

1.9. ONE POINT NINE
Thats what stress and crying and not being able to go into work does. Right get this, I didn't even REALISE.

Ok so enforced day off yes, I'm back in friday 10-6, but will stay on. Will stay on sunday as well.

Matt has told me I need a job that gives me solid nine to fives monday to friday and I agree with him. I would love that. I really would. If only Toys R Us hadn't ballsed things up.

I'd also like to not wake up on stupidly high numbers. I don't understand and am wallowing right now. Self pity, wonderful thing, it really is

thanks everyone.

I wish a trashy novel and a duvet day could happen. But I'm being frog-marched into town to get stuff done...:(

i might have a chocolate bar. After all, I'm allowed now I'm 1.9 lol

maybe a nice episode of big bang theory would help.

thanks everyone.

I wish a trashy novel and a duvet day could happen. But I'm being frog-marched into town to get stuff done...:(

i might have a chocolate bar. After all, I'm allowed now I'm 1.9 lol

maybe a nice episode of big bang theory would help.

Ooo have Chocolate if you are Low , that will cheer you up , make sure you don't have a bounce back from that Low though !!
Hope you feel better later xx A.M 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back