The best app that is free to record daily blood sugar readings

NJM1787

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi all, I am a type 2 diabetic and have been so for the last 5 years. Can someone kindly advise me which would be the best free App to record my daily blood sugar readings. Thank you

freesia

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Before being given a libre, i used to use Mysugr. I found it was a good app, showing a graph of your daily readings where you could input your level and carb amount. The basic app used to be free and you could pay to upgrade. Not sure if its still the same but worth a look.

NJM1787

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Before being given a libre, i used to use Mysugr. I found it was a good app, showing a graph of your daily readings where you could input your level and carb amount. The basic app used to be free and you could pay to upgrade. Not sure if its still the same but worth a look.
Thank you for this information Freesia. I will take a look.

grovesy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I use mySugr too the free version and have done for a few years. I also log my activity , weight , and BP on it.

adrian1der

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
And me - when first diagnosed I recorded everything until I got to know my own condition. I still use it to log my BG levels

everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Another +1 for mysugr - i find it flexible and like that I can log what I need and hide all the other fields that I’m not interested in :)

There are lots of logging apps available, so keep looking if it doesn't work out for you