Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice getting to know you all! I can’t cope with these feelings anymore.

Feelings are just that @IamLawrie Think of feelings and thoughts as clouds that pass over. Sometimes there are lots of grey clouds but they don’t stay. They are blown away or disperse. Try to look at them objectively like you’re an observer. Recognise the feeling but look at it in a detached way.

You have a lot to offer. There’s a way through this. Just keep on going.

Nice getting to know you all! I can’t cope with these feelings anymore.
We are here to listen if you ever want to vent your frustrations. Please PM me when you can.

Josh

Something that happened when I was 13.

Have you had counselling for that? It sounds trivial but sometimes talking things through over a period of time can help and help the way you deal with the thing.

Have you had counselling for that? It sounds trivial but sometimes talking things through over a period of time can help and help the way you deal with the thing.
Nope, Ive only ever spoken about it the first time in 25 years less than 2 weeks a go.

Nope, Ive only ever spoken about it the first time in 25 years less than 2 weeks a go.

If you’re able to find a counsellor to speak to regularly, I really recommend it. It’s hard to start with but things gradually get sorted better in your head and you honestly feel stronger.

Look after yourself. You have lots of friends here.

Good to know that you are now feeling able to speak about what has happened in the past.
I agree with @Inka that working with a counsellor regularly could be helpful, in enabling you to look at things now differently, and to reflect on the past from a stronger position.

Good to know that you are now feeling able to speak about what has happened in the past.
I agree with @Inka that working with a counsellor regularly could be helpful, in enabling you to look at things now differently, and to reflect on the past from a stronger position.
In time, I first need to go to the Police.

I am sorry if I worried anyone with my original post. I am not myself at the moment, not in tune with reality. Im sorry.

I’m a survivor as well.

I spoke about my experiences for the first time about two years ago.

Drop me a private message if you like.

I am sorry if I worried anyone with my original post. I am not myself at the moment, not in tune with reality. Im sorry.
We understand. Sounds like you are dealing with stuff that has been there for a while. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back