thanks to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
just wanted to say thanks to evryone on site I have learnt more about diabetics since coming onto this site a few weeks back than I have from professionals in the 4 years since diagnosis🙂

Ditto hun like so many of us this place has helped me immensly since joining , it is a tonic and i coukld not do without it xx

just wanted to say thanks to evryone on site I have learnt more about diabetics since coming onto this site a few weeks back than I have from professionals in the 4 years since diagnosis🙂

its great isnt it !:D

i completely agree. before this forum, the only contact i really had with the diabetes community was through my doctors and nurses - who i saw about 3 times a year! being here means i am constantly surrounded by experienced, helpful people who are willing to give advice and comfort at the drop of a hat. i don't know where i'd be without this forum, to be honest.

I like this forum, there is a lot of support and a lot of good practical knowledge. We all benefit from the experiences of others in one way and another.

Same here gail. Its because of the people on here I actually started to get my diabetes "under control".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back