Thanks Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
ok... get a call from my doc while im in the delivery suite with my best friend who is about to give birth to my god daughter on saturday... he tells me I have high colestral .... which hes known about since JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes explination on why noone mentioned it " everyone was too busy trying to sort out your diabetes"

erm.... maybe its just me but NOONE has been trying to sort out my diabetes but me!!

im now on tablets for it.

rant over sorry.

plus side - i now have a gorgeous god daughter .

ok... get a call from my doc while im in the delivery suite with my best friend who is about to give birth to my god daughter on saturday... he tells me I have high colestral .... which hes known about since JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes explination on why noone mentioned it " everyone was too busy trying to sort out your diabetes"

erm.... maybe its just me but NOONE has been trying to sort out my diabetes but me!!

im now on tablets for it.

rant over sorry.

plus side - i now have a gorgeous god daughter .

colestral is important to your diabetes are these the Plo***rs that you are trying to move away from ?? how did that go Lou ?

been referred just waiting for an appointment. This was my GP who kept defending the DSN I was seeing.

Thanks, Im Just so annoyed its taken him this long to do anything about it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back