Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianhat

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have had my 1st review from My diabetes Dr he said my HbA1c in
November 2021 was 63
March 2022 was 51
Judging by his reaction that seemed good, he also complimented me on my libreview saying it was 1 of the best he had seen in about 3 weeks and my managment he has referred me to a different clinic to try and get me on a carb counting course faster as I can't really do it just guessing most of the time hahaha
Just want to say thank you to diabetes u.k site and especially this forum I dont comment much but read alot and here has been amazing when I was diagnosed my head went and this place has been my go to place. thanks again your all doing a fantastic job at helping people when they really do need it the most have a great day

Well done to you @Ianhat for getting your hba1c down and for doing so well managing your condition. I agree with you on this forum, I don't think I could have managed without it!

Ah that’s great news @Ianhat

Well done on getting to grips with things so swiftly - glad the forum has provided useful shared experiences and support. But it was you who had to put those concepts into action - so the credit is mostly yours 🙂

Hope the carb counting course comes through soon, and you find it helpful.

Congrats on the reduced A1c and top notch Libreview 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back