Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirl

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Just wanted to thank all those people who offered their support to me a wk or so ago.

Am still struggling to keep going and keep myself motivated! The Insulin is creeping up but the BS levels remain the same, don't know what I'm doing wrong but I guess I have to keep trying coz there's nowt else I can do is there?

Anyway before I manage to depress anyone else I'll go, take care all, lv shirl x

Hey Shirl, you're more than welcome! Come here any time and let off steam if it helps! 🙂

There is always so much care & support to be found here...I know there have been times when I have been so down and this forum has been the only place that I could turn for understanding & support.

I too am on Insulin now, and yes, the Insulin creeps up...the numbers remain the same! My DSN tells me this is due to being type 2 and being Insulin resistant...Whatever the reason, it is a constant struggle that, non diabetics, just don't seem able to comprehend! On top of the dreaded D', we all also have other struggles that make coping all the more difficult.

I have felt to give up so many times, I am so tired of the injections and blood testing. The past week I have really let things slide, been feeling so depressed, fed up with cooking, food, blood testing, inject!...I have'nt been watching what I eat and have even had 2 take aways this week....I only would have 2 in a year!

I guess it will be an ongoing struggle, I just hope that one day diabetes will just be a part of my life that I will be able to come to terms with and manage reasonably well, I'm not looking for perfection!

I hope you feel better soon Shirl, take care, Love Ellowyne xXx

You'll get there Ellowyne. Don't feel guilty about letting things slip occasionally, you're only human 🙂 Just make sure you keep in touch with us and let us know how you are feeling so we can try to help you through things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back