Thank You All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I just want to say how glad I am that I found this forum of lovely people. You have all been so supportive over so many things and especially your concern recently. I don't know what I'd do without you to be honest. It's so good knowing I can come on here and rant, or just say how rotten I'm feeling. Things are quite mixed up in my head at the moment with all that's happened and I'm struggling with some of my friends who really don't have a clue how I feel. All of you live with diabetes and it's complications every day and I feel I can be truly honest and just "say it as it is" So pat yourselves on the back, and accept my heartfelt thanks. Love Karen.xx

Thank you for your kind words Karen - this is a special place indeed, and it's the people who make it so 🙂

I'm with you Karen, I'm quite sure this place has saved my life. Without the support and encouragement I've found here I have no doubt I would have given up long ago.

I must agree with all thats been said. I have been a member of this forum for 2 years next month and there is nothing on the www to compare with it, the members are great and supportive of each other. I may not have contributed much in 2 years, but there is no doubt that I have gained a lot. One thing I would say to new members, dont feel your questions are silly. I have come here with a question thinking it was silly, only to find that someone has asked that same question, so it wasn't so silly after all and we all gain from the answers. I come in here daily, and I am still learning from others that have been diagnosed 2 or 3 years after me. I think you are all stars.

John

We are here for you flutter and every member of this forum wil be welcomed the same, this place does not get the recognition is deserves, every diabetia diagnosed should have a leaflet given to them with the address of this forum on.x

Thats lovely of you to say Karen, and dont forget that its people like you who make this forum - so give yourself a big pat on the back too.🙂Bev

We are here for you flutter and every member of this forum wil be welcomed the same, this place does not get the recognition is deserves, every diabetia diagnosed should have a leaflet given to them with the address of this forum on.x

I agree with that. I did tell the practice nurse about this place. There should be leaflets in all doctors and hospital clinics.

And thank you for your kind words.xx

I shall certainly be telling my practice nurse next time I see her and I agree with everything that's been said. I've learned loads in the very short time I have been a member on here.:D

Thank you for your kind words. This forum is brilliant, understanding and supportive. Where others are asking what's the problem and not understanding, when the same question is aked here it is to enable others to get to the root of things and therby offer more or better suggestions. When I am down, just looking in here helps me feel better.

My sentiments too Flutterby, everyone on this forum are so kind and helpful and should be proud of themselves! Good health to one and all!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back