tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just an update from me, I had an ultrasound scan of my neck on Wednesday which showed that my arteries are in pretty good condition. Got to go for one of my heart on Monday. It's nice when you get a good result but horrid lying there and wondering what they are going to say. No news on the MRI yet.

Just an update from me, I had an ultrasound scan of my neck on Wednesday which showed that my arteries are in pretty good condition. Got to go for one of my heart on Monday. It's nice when you get a good result but horrid lying there and wondering what they are going to say. No news on the MRI yet.

Ah! Good news on the arteries 🙂 I was learning recently that this can be a big problem stroke wise. Hope that your heart is equally good, best wishes 🙂

Ah! Good news on the arteries 🙂 I was learning recently that this can be a big problem stroke wise. Hope that your heart is equally good, best wishes 🙂

Yes that was one of the first things they wanted to check. The dr I saw on Tuesday said he wasn't going to bother with these tests until after the MRI result but I reckon the hospital got me on the list for them and no one has taken my name off. My feeling is that I might as well go along with them, it's a step nearer knowing what the problem is.

Good news Flutterby!🙂
Good luck with the heart test, too.
My hub is going to have the angiogram on Monday. Because the doctor has found he's got MRSA, he started treatment to kill the superbug today...

Take good care of yourself!
🙂

Last edited:
Good news Flutterby!🙂
Good luck with the heart test, too.
My hub is going to have the angiogram on Monday. Because the doctor has found he's got MRSA, he started stretment to kill the superbug today...

Take good care of yourself!
🙂

Oh no - MRSA - what a worry on top of everything else. Sometimes life just seems to throw everything at you - wishing him a quick recovery. Thank you for your good wishes.🙂

Good news on the ultrasound. Good luck for Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back