Testing Blood Sugar with Your Saliva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
If the tips of your fingers are tired of being pricked and stabbed for the sake of your diabetes management, believe me, you?re not alone! Fortunately, Dr. Ron Clark, co-founder of the iQuickIt Saliva Analyzer, has been working hard on the development of a device that measures our blood glucose levels with our saliva! While this product isn?t available to the public quite yet, it will be, and it will be tremendous freedom from the daily pricks and pokes we all face in life with diabetes.
To learn more about iQuickIt Saliva Analyzer, I spoke with Dr. Ron Clark in this interview:

http://www.diabetesdaily.com/voices/2013/12/testing-your-blood-sugar-with-your-saliva/

Would be great but would you have to watch what you have drank/ate/put in your mouth before testing? not as easy as washing your hands!

Would be great but would you have to watch what you have drank/ate/put in your mouth before testing? not as easy as washing your hands!

Precisely my first thought! And hopefully something that has crossed the researcher's mind! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back