Telling tales...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Northey,

Whilst you were away - a few things happened. Now, this is between you and I, as I dont want the others to know about this.

Patricia was arrested for causing a fight in the pub - apparently she was trying to arm-wrestle with Rossi Mac and lost - she didnt take kindly to it....but she had drunk 4 bottles of vodka and a tequila sunrise before breakfast.....

Katie was spotted pole dancing in the 'carbs' thread and refused to put her pole down - i wont tell you where she told Steph to shove it.....😱

Alison was caught trying to sell stolen glucotabs on ebay that she had appropriated from Faith!

Sam had a stand up argument with a creme egg for sending her levels high...

Adrienne was arrested for trying to tattoo Carolines left buttock...with an injection pen and some crayola......

Sugarbum was found drunk in the 'dvla' section whilst threatening to 'throw her damned pump out the window' unless medtronic send her the new veo....

Steph was cautioned for belly dancing behind the 'jokes' section .....naked.....apart from a few well-placed pancakes she had made earlier.....

The list goes on I'm afraid.....

Oh, and Tez has been playing Kate Bush day in ...day out....Oh --I forgot --- you like her dont you......

Anyway, so glad your back to get these reprobates in order again!:D

p.s. Alex and Han are relieved your back too!🙂Bev x

Abso-bloody-lutely hilarious Bev. You are so funny. They are all funny, I couldn't pick a funniest one. 🙂

My god how mouthy is this bev eh, well i for one will not be sharing my sweeties with you anymore.

Hope there bloody grat big pancakes as well hehe. xx

That is so funny, I'm sure it will make Northerner smile 🙂

Now would I do a thing like that?
Angel_Devil_by_wwe_smartie.jpg

and ive been sent to siberia for trying to start a diet drinks revolution! heheeee

haha thats very funny bev! xx

Brilliant Bev! 🙂

Im sure that will raise a chuckle out of Northener!

Phew! Glad I've been thin on the ground, who knows what I'd have been up to? 😛

You been away then Northener?

And I love the little devil tattoed on my left buttock. It compliments the little angel, whose halo has now slipped on the other cheek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back