Tech online conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoventryTrev

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Has anyone registered for the tech online conference this Saturday?
I registered weeks ago but still have received a link to join the conference.

I think it may be something that @Bruce Stephens posted about.... Apologies if I am wrong about that.

I think it may be something that @Bruce Stephens posted about.... Apologies if I am wrong about that.
Did I? I think that was last year. There is one this year but I don't think I'd noticed:

Did I? I think that was last year. There is one this year but I don't think I'd noticed:

Oops! Sorry! Coming to something when I can't even tell one year from another! 🙄

Was it a Diabetes UK event @CoventryTrev ?
So yes, it's a Diabetes UK (that, again, most of us seem to have not noticed). I think last year it appeared (for me) on twitter, but either it hasn't this year or it didn't register for me (like most of us I tend to blank out lots of things that look a bit like ads):

Well, if I'd seen this being promoted before now - that had passed me by completely. So thanks @CoventryTrev for flagging this up.

Just registered and got an email immediately confirming my registration. Interesting that the registration asks for Type, has an 'other' option but doesn't go further in exploring what the other might be, then ends the registration process by assuring me that from all the info I provided they will only target me for further contact based on the info I've already (just) provided.

Turns out it was @Rob Oldfield who initially mentioned this, so I had actually seen it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back