TBR for Tennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SB2015

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Not in the exercise section as this is just for watching Wimbledon.
A TBR is needed as I end up glued to the tennis each year, and for week 2 I will need a slightly higher one, and then ....there are the strawberries and cream. (It is only once a year!!)

I really must remember to write the date of the ballot in my calendar to try and get tickets for next year, but then the strawberries from Sainsbury's are a lot cheaper.

Anyone else remember standing on Centre Court watching Rosewall?

Not in the exercise section as this is just for watching Wimbledon.
A TBR is needed as I end up glued to the tennis each year, and for week 2 I will need a slightly higher one, and then ....there are the strawberries and cream. (It is only once a year!!)

I really must remember to write the date of the ballot in my calendar to try and get tickets for next year, but then the strawberries from Sainsbury's are a lot cheaper.

Anyone else remember standing on Centre Court watching Rosewall?

Ive sat on centre court, saw Rosol beat Nadal, saw Murray and the larger Williams sister.

It is eye wateringly expensive but you have to go. Ive been to many top sporting events, Wimbledon is far and away the best organised and most pleasant I've had the pleasure of witnessing.

Temporary basal rate Mike and I'm not on the pump yet. :D

Sorry Mike. Just finished watching Nadal and certainly should have increased my basal insulin. So much an edge of the seat match.

Last edited:
Ive sat on centre court, saw Rosol beat Nadal, saw Murray and the larger Williams sister.

It is eye wateringly expensive but you have to go. Ive been to many top sporting events, Wimbledon is far and away the best organised and most pleasant I've had the pleasure of witnessing.

In the days when we went after school, we got off at the station and walked up the courts, and were handed tickets as people were leaving, so never had to pay for tickets. I even got a seat on centre court once (and only once).

In the days when we went after school, we got off at the station and walked up the courts, and were handed tickets as people were leaving, so never had to pay for tickets. I even got a seat on centre court once (and only once).
The good times SB ! I used to dive into the football stadium when they opened the gates too. Watch the last 5 mins. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back