tablets?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I REALY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW[/

was at both my d nurse and doctors the other day and now my hba1c is sitting at 6.5 and ive not to take any more gizide and to stay on my metforman now the doc is happy with my progress but the nurse said could i do anything with my diet??? ok i have lapesed and replaced a meal with a bar of chocolate but on the whole i dont know where to change my diet because i go without breakfast and sometime lunch and my family are complaining that i am not eating enough a healthy diet everything moderation dont know what to do now ive been told my my nurse to make an appointment in febuary one wonders if im going to go back to square one again and having to start all over again as metforman only didnt work before that why she put me on glizide now ive dropped down a bit and taken me off giizide shurly i may go up again ??????

sorry for the rambling:confused:

You should have breakfast as that is the most important meal of the day, and you should have lunch and an evening meal.. everything in moderation and look at portion size, and have plenty of veggies with your meals. As long as your meal is a healthy one you should be ok on the metformin, and of course exercise. Good luck 🙂

thanks for the reply and i think it would be a case of wait and see what happens as im quite active with walking and zumba i wonder if im taking the wrong excercize

The most important meal of the day is breakfast as it has been a long time since you last ate. If you can't face a huge breakfast, have a yoghurt and some fruit.

It might help if you had a referal to a dietician, talk to your doctor for a referal.

I'm sure things will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back