Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul.s

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi hope someone can give me advice. I’ve been taken off of metformin and put on Sukkarto slow release tablets 3 times a day. The question do I have to take these tablets after meals. As I don’t eat 3 meals a day

Hi hope someone can give me advice. I’ve been taken off of metformin and put on Sukkarto slow release tablets 3 times a day. The question do I have to take these tablets after meals. As I don’t eat 3 meals a day
Normally you take the slow release metformin just once a day with your main meal. Check on the information sheet in the packet or ask the pharmacist.
From the internet.
Normally, you should take the tablets once a day, with your evening meal. In some cases, your doctor may recommend that you take the tablets twice a day. Always take the tablets with food.

If they are three 500mg tablets, I'd suggest taking them after your evening meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back