Taa daaa.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,
Thought you might like to meet 'monkey pumpy'! Alex chose suede material with a monkey motif for a bed-time pouch! To open the pouch you have to pull on the monkeys leg!🙂It looks huge but its actually only 9cm by 5cm! (before anyone says anything i know the stiching is wonky - the suede was so hard to sew with!)Bev

Attachments

• pump pouch.jpg
    pump pouch.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
aww thats lovely bev nice and child friendly looks dead cute , long as A is happy with it thats main thing

Hey thats so cool !! Wow I didnt know you could get things like that for the pumps :D Not long now !! Wooooo 🙂🙂🙂

Hi Bev....

Awwww...thats brilliant.....🙂..As long as A is happy thats all thats important...Your a fab mam..

Heidi
xx🙂

Bev, that is so cool! Well done you! I love it! When will A be getting his pump? 🙂

Bev, that is so cool! Well done you! I love it! When will A be getting his pump? 🙂

9 days Mand - but who's counting? WE ARE! How are things with your son and his pump - still night testing?🙂Bev

That's fantastic Bev, it looks great! I want one too, just need the pump now....

Oooops Im so Blonde I thought you'd bought it !!! did you make it yourself ? :confused: its brilliant Bev :D:D:D

Did you make that? WOW how fab? I dont know much about pumps, will it fit into the monky pouch at night for comfort? i toss and turn all night, how does that work with a pump, i take it that it isn't disconnected?
I will have to look into pumps as i am too ignorant about them, seem fab though..

Julie x

Great work Bev! Are you taking orders? 😉......I can see a business venture here! xx

I've no idea what it is (yet!) but it's gorgeous!! Well done on making it - my limit is buttons and hems!!

xx

I've no idea what it is (yet!) but it's gorgeous!! Well done on making it - my limit is buttons and hems!!

xx

Hi Helen,
Its just a little pouch to put the pump inside - because when A is asleep he moves around the bed so much we think it may get tangled up and maybe pull away from the canula! The elastic band around his waste just helps to keep the pump close to his body.🙂Bev

Yes, i still night testing and have been so shattered that i have neglected my thread. i promise to update it soon.

Nine days! Wow! Can't wait to hear how you get on. Good luck!!

🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back