Swollen armpits

Status
Not open for further replies.

rspence

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Morning all, sorry for not being around - the school summer holidays are keeping us busy, from paper mache to shrinkie dinks, from weetabix cake to outdoor footprint painting!

Anyway for the last few days my son JP has woken with swollen armpits and this morning i would say there is swelling round his shoulder blades and down his back. His front also looks out of shape! He's not ill, no temp, plenty of energy, not complaining about it.

So I guess I'm asking is this something i should get checked out by the doctor?

what do you think peoples?

thanks rachel & JP
ps he's decided this week his favourite colour is PINK not purple!!

It may be something as simple, but do see a doctor as it is something so out of the ordinary.

You said the swelling is mainly in the morning. What is worn in bed? What do you wash it in? It may also be a reaction to something like your washing powder or fabric conditioner or the fabrics used in the night wear or bed linens. What medications are taken only at bed time?

have a think and see the doctor, it may be something or it may be nothing, but it is worth the re-assurance and peace of mind for you.

Definitely a trip to the doctor! Hope it is something easily treated and he's back to his normal self soon 🙂

How about making some diabotics too? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back