Swine Flu Jab

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWJ

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I had my jab on Monday evening, my arm feels like somebody has smacked me with a mallet. I've also had a headache and temperature, and sugar levels have been up and down like never before :( - apart from that no problem! lol.
Apologies just thought I needed a bit of a moan. Hope everybody else doesn't suffer.

I had my jab on Monday evening, my arm feels like somebody has smacked me with a mallet. I've also had a headache and temperature, and sugar levels have been up and down like never before :( - apart from that no problem! lol.
Apologies just thought I needed a bit of a moan. Hope everybody else doesn't suffer.

Hope that's the worst of it over Ron! I had a very sore arm for a few days, but nothing else. Better than getting the real thing🙂

Ron, I had similar symptoms to you and felt OK after a few days, although my arm was tender for about a week afterwards. Hope you feel better soon x

I had my jab last thursday and likewise my arm felt like someone hit it with a baseball bat, I also felt like I was getting a cold but nothing happened, my sugars are higher but not alarmingly high.. my arm isn't hurting today 🙂

hope u feel better soon ,id not like to tell u my experience when i had mine , but ive had my tetanus 2day and my arm aches

Sore arm for a day or two and that was it! Hope you're back on your feet soon.

Hi Ron

Yep Jessica and I both had very sore arms for a few days. I was then ok but Jessica's levels were very high for about a week. Nightmare.

Hope you feel ok soon.

Had part one of the egg free swine flu jab this afternoon. It stung a bit for a few minutes, but now I can't even see where the needle went in. Part two in three weeks time.

Had my swine flu jab at 2pm Tuesday had a sore arm that night but by 4pm today Wednesday its back to normal, and I didn't even feel the nurse inject me.

Thanks for the posts everybody. Headache gone today, still sniffly and dull ache in arm but getting better. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back