swine flu and school

Status
Not open for further replies.

SER37

Hi
Just Found Out Swine Flu Is In My Daughters School, We Have Been Ill Recently With Sore Throats And Temperatures And Joked That We May Have Had It. Now I Dont Know If We Have Or Not And Not Sure Whether To Send Her To School Or Not. Any Thoughts Or Advice From Anyone. My 9 Year Old Diabetic Had Temp For 2 Days And A Little Sniffle Which Dd Not Seem To Affect Her Sugar Level So Surely Not Flu. I Am Having A Home Visit With Nurse Tomorrow To Pick Hba1c Blood Up So I Will Put Any Useful Info On Here If She Has Any

JUST SPOKE TO NURSED AND THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD A TEMPERATURE OVER 38 AND TWO SYMPTOMS I.E. SORE THROAT,HEADACHE AND THEY DIAGNOSE SWINE FLU OVER THE PHONE SO WE MAY OF HAD IT OR WE MY NOT, BUT ADVISED TO NOT GO TO SCHOOL AS A PRECAUTION.

Last edited:
I think the symptoms vary from a slight sniffle to beinge quite ill. it is good to be alert and keep track of things.

My big boy strted off with a cold and the little one and I ended up with antibiotics because we were diagnosed as having tonsilitis.

I hope everyone is well and your daughter doesn't miss any of the fun things that happen at the end of term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back