SWEET MAGAZINE again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caroline Wilson

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
If you haven't see the current issue of Sweet Magazine, try to get a copy, our website gets a brief metntion on page 14, but there is also some useful stuff like Driving With Diabetes and stuff on glucose montioring. The web site is www.sweetmagazine.org

Last edited:
Hurrah! The emails must have worked! What did it say? (for those of us too skint to buy!)

I picked up my first ever copy of Sweet at the weekend, I skimmed it and it seemed alright/better than the other one, didn't see the driving bit or forum bit, hmm maybe I bought an old copy, or didn't have my eyes in again! Will have a further look.

I'd never heard of it. Is it available on the high street?

Will have to get it and try to save it for my holiday. I need to subscribe really because I do buy it every time. I quite enjoy it but don't really use any of the recipies.

I'd never heard of it. Is it available on the high street?

I've never seen it on the high street, but if you want a proper magazine you can subscribe. I know many people who just read it on the website.

I brought in in WHS yesterday and it was a small store so wasn't sure if they would have it but did. I am so tempted to read it but going to save it for holiday.

I wonder if they can put us on the links pages they have other diabetes forums on there.

I got my copy in WH Smiths...

And guess who is mentioned on page 14......................😱

(Not me folks) :D

I first heard of on here and found it at the local tesco's but have not see it there for a bit . So have subscribed it is a good mag also who is mentioned on page 14 ssssch you know who:D:D:D

I bought my first copy for WH Smiths but have since subscribed. I really like it. THis issue especially, actually! I thought the knowing your numbers bit was helpful and also the emotional aspects of having diabetes...

We're mentioned on page 14 but also on page 93 on the diabetes database page, yay 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back