Suppose there were insulin suppositories...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Amanda, i hate to dissapoint you but i made the insulin suppositoires up...i don't think there's such a thing as non-liquid insulin and i'm fairly sure you can't absorb insulin through the veins in your bottom (that's the polite way to put it) ..or they'd have invented suckable insulin lozenges by now....(coz the gum works the same way). But if they did exsist, Northy could run a marketing campaign for them and they'd cause even more embarrasment in restaurants than injecting!!! Better file it next to the insulin ice-cream Northy invented a while ago.
Um...stop spreading roumours about drug formulations that don't exsist Rachel...naughty girl...hehehe (It might have been more obvious that i was being silly if could put smilies in my text, but for some reason i can't)

Rachel

Sorry Amanda, i hate to dissapoint you but i made the insulin suppositoires up...i don't think there's such a thing as non-liquid insulin and i'm fairly sure you can't absorb insulin through the veins in your bottom (that's the polite way to put it) ..or they'd have invented suckable insulin lozenges by now....(coz the gum works the same way). But if they did exsist, Northy could run a marketing campaign for them and they'd cause even more embarrasment in restaurants than injecting!!! Better file it next to the insulin ice-cream Northy invented a while ago.
Um...stop spreading roumours about drug formulations that don't exsist Rachel...naughty girl...hehehe (It might have been more obvious that i was being silly if could put smilies in my text, but for some reason i can't)

Rachel

hahhahahaaahhhaaaa hehhehehehhehehee brilliant rachel absolutely brilliant ...see you learn somthing everyday xxxxlove it xxhahahhaaa:D
ps northe can we still have poem ???

deffinately, what with that, the ice cream and the doctor training computer games i think we should start our own drug company!

:D:D:D:D you made my night ..chuckle chuckle !!

You jest about insulin suppositories but google it...

hey folks this also originally came from the thread T1 v T2 where rachel whos pharmaceutical knowledge is such an eye opener on this forum ...well she got me here !

I lived in France for 15 years and suppositories were the answer to everything... I mean just about everything 😱😱 I'm sure there must be a French scientist working on insulin ones as we speak :D

I lived in France for 15 years and suppositories were the answer to everything... I mean just about everything 😱😱 I'm sure there must be a French scientist working on insulin ones as we speak :D

It's true! When I was a student in France me and my girlfriend got ill and the doctor prescribed suppositories! Plus, some disgusting stuff called 'Lacteol' - I can still taste it Eeurgh! 😱

It's true! When I was a student in France me and my girlfriend got ill and the doctor prescribed suppositories! Plus, some disgusting stuff called 'Lacteol' - I can still taste it Eeurgh! 😱

I'm frightened to ask how you are so knowledgeable about the taste! 😉😉😉

Omg - can you imaginge that - it is bad enough when you have to use them the front way!! I tell you I should know l (apologies to those of a delicate disposition) !!

P.s. pls don't let me drink wine in the afternoon again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back