Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far south are we talking? I mean apparently Nuneaton is there and so is Bedworth where I live, plus Rugby. But Rugby St Cross hospital is part of UHCW, yet Coventry is firmly in West Midlands. Nobody in either Coleshill (generally classed as in Birmingham) or Nuneaton would dream of travelling to eg Kenilworth, Warwick or Stratford on Avon for a support group for anything, esp for diabetes cos there's definitely ones in Nuneaton and Coventry anyway!

As it happens we're still registered with the same GP as when we lived in Holbrooks, Coventry and I was already seeing the Coventry diabetes clinic, then when we moved house to one just literally on the continuation of the very same road that GP surgery is still on - they said we'd be welcome to stay with them, so we have.

So - where do you preferably want one to be?

“Nobody in either Coleshill (generally classed as in Birmingham) or Nuneaton would dream of travelling to eg Kenilworth, Warwick or Stratford on Avon for a support group for anything, esp for diabetes cos there's definitely ones in Nuneaton and Coventry anyway!”

How rude! I’m not asking anyone to travel. I’m asking if anyone is interested in a having a group in an area that doesn’t already have one.

“Nobody in either Coleshill (generally classed as in Birmingham) or Nuneaton would dream of travelling to eg Kenilworth, Warwick or Stratford on Avon for a support group for anything, esp for diabetes cos there's definitely ones in Nuneaton and Coventry anyway!”

How rude! I’m not asking anyone to travel. I’m asking if anyone is interested in a having a group in an area that doesn’t already have one.
I was not aware of any in Coventry and I know there are a few people who are in Coventry.
It is a funny area with Coventry surrounded by Warwickshire.
Not sure how one finds out about these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back