Sunglasses

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My transport is late again! :(

I am trying to get a pair of sunglasses before Friday's Ophthalmology appointment. As I cannot get to the shops I am looking on Amazon. A problem I have is a I have a wide bridge and everything looks to narrow which would make them sit stupidly high. Has anybody brought/seem any wide bridged ones on Amazon. Adding Wide and/or "Wide Bridge" into the search just results in Diedre Langton++ ones!

My transport is late again! :(

I am trying to get a pair of sunglasses before Friday's Ophthalmology appointment. As I cannot get to the shops I am looking on Amazon. A problem I have is a I have a wide bridge and everything looks to narrow which would make them sit stupidly high. Has anybody brought/seem any wide bridged ones on Amazon. Adding Wide and/or "Wide Bridge" into the search just results in Diedre Langton++ ones!
If you normally wear glasses can you get clip on ones which go over your own glasses.
If you look on Amazon and click on the image of the sunglasses on some it comes up with additional pictures with dimensions, width, nose width etc.

Last edited:
Try clearing the cache and it should forget previous searches and stop defaulting to the same site. Worth a try?

Back