Sugar-Free Treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay93

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello,

I am trying to be a little strict with my diet at the moment. I am planning a trip away with a friend so planning to save naughtier treats until then. I just can't stop thinking about a chocolate filled donut!!😛

I was wondering if anyone knows any delicious sugar free desserts or bakes that I could make to take the craving off? I have had a look around the web but I am still feeling a little uninspired.

I am really pleased I don't like choc. I go wild on Seafood :D. I think being T1 since being 3 has a lot to do with it 😉

I am really pleased I don't like choc. I go wild on Seafood :D. I think being T1 since being 3 has a lot to do with it 😉

I love seafood too! I just have such a sweet tooth recently :(. I hope the sweet craving will ease over time:D

Fish is good for your brain so they say. I don't know what happened to me ? Enjoy your trip away 🙂

Not completely sugar free, but very in low sugar - sugar free jellies with a few rasps/strawberries/blueberries or two or three grapes sunk in them and eaten with some double cream. My wife makes three in individual pots out of one packet of sugar free jelly mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back