Student Research Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jad El Kari

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hi all! Hope everyone is doing great! I would like to firstly introduce myself. I am Jad El Kari and I am Durham University Business and Management student.

As part of my final project, I am undertaking a Behavioural Science Project studying Type 2 diabetics. As part of my project I am looking for 6-10 participants to take part in my online focus group which will take approximately 60-100 minutes. During the focus group I will be presenting a series of topics and the participants will engage in a discussion among themselves, where I will be taking notes whilst the discussion is happening.

I would really appreciate any Type 2 Diabetes patient that would be happy to take part in my project. If you would like to take part please reply to this thread or email me at jadelkari@hotmail.com

Further details such as the date will be posted later when all participants are confirmed.

There will also be a £20 Amazon voucher up for grabs after the project has been finished.

Thank you all very much and thank you for your time!

Please do not hesitate if you have any further questions or queries to contact me at jadelkari@hotmail.com.

‘This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back