Stomach Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like what I had just before diagnosis, which was then made ten times worse by DKA :(

I went out with Sophie for our mother/daughter date on Saturday evening. We went to Nandos for dinner. We left there and as we had time to kill before the cinema decided to sit and watch a funfair. Not ten minutes after we had left Nandos I felt incredibly ill and had to nip into a pub to use its facilities. I was shaking afterwards and felt so weak so we decided to go home and give the ciinema a miss. On Monday evening about 11pm Sophie said she was going to bed as she felt sick. Yesterday morning I got up at 6am to find Sophie in the loo being sick. I asked her how long this had been going on. She said she had been sick once or twice an hour since 1am and she hadn't wanted to wake us because she knew we had work. Poor wee soul had bags like suitcases under her eyes. Hadn't slept a wink and had terrible stomach pains. I took her to our GP who said he'd seen several people the previous day who either had suffered with diahorrea or vomiting. He gave her anti sickness tablets. Thankfully okay after a wee bit of toast and tea she was feeling as right as rain.

My last post looks odd. Looks like the doctor gave her meds and she was right as rain. No the GP gave her anti sickness meds which worked and stopped the vomiting but she remained vy unwell for the rest of the day. She had some tea and toast yesterday after having had a good sleep overnight and she felt as right as rain. :🙂 You asked what I ate Northie? At Nandos? I had some butterflied chicken with peri peri fries and a herby coleslaw on Saturday evening. Quite nice but I just don't get some people's raving about Nandos! 🙂

My last post looks odd. Looks like the doctor gave her meds and she was right as rain. No the GP gave her anti sickness meds which worked and stopped the vomiting but she remained vy unwell for the rest of the day. She had some tea and toast yesterday after having had a good sleep overnight and she felt as right as rain. :🙂 You asked what I ate Northie? At Nandos? I had some butterflied chicken with peri peri fries and a herby coleslaw on Saturday evening. Quite nice but I just don't get some people's raving about Nandos! 🙂

I've never been! 🙂

Sounds horrid :(. Hope we manage to avoid this one, type 1 and d&v bugs do not mix!!!

I've never been! 🙂

It was nice Northie but I have heard people say and seen posts on Facebook that they're dying for a Nandos. I don't get it! 😱 It was chicken, chips and coleslaw at the end of the day, maybe I'm missing something....lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back