Still positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin62

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Day 8 , still testing positive but not feeling ill.
Spent the last 3 days in the garden on my lounger soaking up all that vitamin d.
I have now got such a lovely tan that when I do go back to work,no-one will believe that I've been ill, they will think I've been down on the Spanish Costas

Day 8 , still testing positive but not feeling ill.
Spent the last 3 days in the garden on my lounger soaking up all that vitamin d.
I have now got such a lovely tan that when I do go back to work,no-one will believe that I've been ill, they will think I've been down on the Spanish Costas
It does seem to linger a long time even if you are not feeling unwell, my neighbour only tested negative on day 13.

I was feeling fine long before my negative on day 14! My husband and daughter clear on day 5 or 6.

Never feel guilty about having a tan! Whatever anyone else may think it doesn't matter whatever cos the only person it really affects is you - so if you like it - everyone else can go and fiddle!

Took me 2 weeks to test negative, hopefully you’re negative soon

Day 10 , still positive although its only a very feint red line now, and sugar levels back in single figures, hopefully it's on its way out .

Day 12 here and first Neg test today so hopefully won't be long for you too. Enjoy that sunshine while you can!

It's great to hear you're testing negative Martin and I hope you are still enjoying the sunshine! 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back