Step 1 - COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just off the phone from John from INPUT who confirmed what we've all said about HbA1C. Also, he said that the hypo/BG swing is THE main criteria so I should be able to get one. Also, when I said I was under Proff Holt at Southampton, he said I'd be better off transferring to a new clinic such as Bournemouth!

Excellent :D I'll definitely be looking in to moving clinic (again depending on where we move though), be in Bournemouth or elsewhere.

I am nto going to let this beat me!

Sounds like sensible advice, Sam.......go get 'em girl !:D

WOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

John at INPUT is the best!🙂Bev

That's great news Sam! Hopefully Southampton will begin to see the light with you!

so sam....Bournmouth very nice place to live aswell!!

If Input doesn't help I'd suggest an Ice hokey mask and whirling chainsaw. That would have the desired effect... 😛

If Input doesn't help I'd suggest an Ice hokey mask and whirling chainsaw. That would have the desired effect... 😛

IF YOU DO THAT FOR ME I WILL SO PAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arf arf.

Sam, good for you. So in support of you here. You are having one *rough* time. Thank goodness for good people.

xxoo

Hi Sam, I don't know if this will help, but one of the other girls who is starting on a pump with me soon went through all the pump application stuff at Cambridge, and she's going through all the training here, but she's recently moved to Manchester. Our clinic is still happy to train her and everything, and then they'll shift her care to Manchester, so maybe if you do go to Bournemouth and get accepted there, moving away won't be so much of a problem? Good luck! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back