Stem Cells Used To Successfully Treat Bell's Palsy And Type I Diabetes Patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
IntelliCell Biosciences, Inc. (OTCQB: SVFC), a regenerative medicine company utilizing adult autologous vascular cells (SVCs) derived from the blood vessels, announced today that it has supplied its cellular product, stromal vascular fraction cells ("SVFC"), to Regen Medical PC for the successful treatment of a Type I diabetic patient, who had developed bilateral permanent Bell's palsy.

Previous medical history stated neither the patient's diabetes nor Bell's palsy had improved following 6 months of multiple congenital treatments. Following the unsuccessful treatments, the patient was remitted to the care of Dr. Steven Victor of ReGen Medical PC. Under the care of Dr. Victor, the patient received two treatments of ReGen Medical's proprietary stem cell applications spaced 6 months apart. The result was a total resolution of the Bell's palsy. The patient also noted that his insulin requirements for his Type I diabetes was reduced from 60 Units of Insulin daily to 5-10 Units of Insulin daily.

http://www.freshnews.com/news/85455...ccessfully-treat-bell-s-palsy-and-type-i-diab

Wow! It would be amazing if this leads somewhere. Maybe there could be a cure in our lifetimes after all 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back