starting to feel down about everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
so just found myself snidely to starting to feel down about every(easily with a few days I had this week(for a few reasons I can think off plus some I can't) I may attach the my sugar numbers but for some reason I'm bit worried too(not really know why(because I know in my head no ones really going to judge the numbers but my minds getting at me and I know in the past when I attempted to adjust things in the smallest way possible its cause the other problem) but just found myself missing what not needing to think about things and just getting on with life without needing consider seval factor everytime I put food in mouth. basiablly the miss life before digougous.

Oh no..sorry to hear that. Is it diabetes related? Don't answer if you don't want to though.

Sorry to hear you’re ill @rayray119. I found the period just after dx really tough, it’s only natural. Getting used to the new normal (I hate that phrase!) takes time...I hope you’re feeling better and more upbeat asap. (((Hugs)))

Oh no..sorry to hear that. Is it diabetes related? Don't answer if you don't want to though.
They having trouble fingering it out only really asumeing it's sonething not something because it not other things being set around in circles(because it's not other things)

I'm starting wonder if something's I didn't think so before but now I'm starting to notice that some things that might(like tiging and burning feelings in my feet which I know is sign of one atough that's not the thing being infestagated)

I'm starting wonder if something's I didn't think so before but now I'm starting to notice that some things that might(like tiging and burning feelings in my feet which I know is sign of one atough that's not the thing being infestagated)
Rayray, I don't know what to say, because I don't have knowledge to give an opinion on the issue you're going through. But I wanted to let you know someone already read your message and is rooting for you, that they find out what's causing your problem and help you out.

Sorry to hear this @rayray119 :(

Having something unknown like that can really leave in limbo can’t it. Plus your mind can work overtime worrying about the what-ifs and maybes - when some of those things may not be involved at all.

Hope whatever checks and tests you need can happen smoothly and speedily, and the results help you get to the bottom of things.

Rayray, I don't know what to say, because I don't have knowledge to give an opinion on the issue you're going through. But I wanted to let you know someone already read your message and is rooting for you, that they find out what's causing your problem and help you out.
Yes that's not the issue I'm going in out for doctors for.

Sorry to hear this @rayray119 :(

Having something unknown like that can really leave in limbo can’t it. Plus your mind can work overtime worrying about the what-ifs and maybes - when some of those things may not be involved at all.

Hope whatever checks and tests you need can happen smoothly and speedily, and the results help you get to the bottom of things.
Thank you, make meter worse(as well as missing loads of work) I'msupposed to be going to Sweden in a week times but doesn't look like that's going happen now.

Thank you, make meter worse(as well as missing loads of work) I'msupposed to be going to Sweden in a week times but doesn't look like that's going happen now.
That is a shame but you probably wouldn't get travel insurance if you have on-going investigations and it could be expensive if you needed emergency care.

That is a shame but you probably wouldn't get travel insurance if you have on-going investigations and it could be expensive if you needed emergency care.
True travel insurance was already sorted for me but anything to do with this wouldn't have been covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back