Stakeholder workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammy

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hi all. Hope you all are doing well. I am a PhD research student at Bangor University. I am going to conduct a stakeholder workshop to discuss findings (to get stakeholders' opinions and suggestions to improve diabetes care and support) from the recently collected data from interviews with type 2 diabetic people. I am looking for some patients with type 2 diabetes and health professionals such as Practitioners/Physicians, diabetic nurses, dieticians. Interested people can contact me for further information. I have attached the workshop related image. ‘This study has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns'.
Please contact me for further information:
Email -mnk18qkv@bangor.ac.uk
Contact number - 07895952857
Thank you

Attachments

• 20211202_120643.jpg
    20211202_120643.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Question - is this only what needs to be done in Wales or the whole of the UK ?

Question - is this only what needs to be done in Wales or the whole of the UK ?
Hi trophywench, the study context is Wales, however, the findings are transferable. Therefore yes what needs to be done in the whole of the UK (suggestions for further research).

The poster says from wales, are you looking for those born in wales or currently living in wales

Hi Lucyr, yes people who are living in Wales, no matter where patients were born or are from (any country). Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back