Spare Optium Exceed

Status
Not open for further replies.

remrafs

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi, I have a spare Optium Exceed meter, unused and still boxed. If anyone wants it, I'll be happy to post it. I've used the pack of 10 testing strips that came with it, but can include a box of 50 (Also a pack of ketone test strips, but they only come in 10s).

My DSN gave me 3 of these meters when I was first diagnosed but I now use my Contour USB and just keep an Exceed for if I need to test ketones.

I hope this can be of use to someone here

Hi, I have a spare Optium Exceed meter, unused and still boxed. If anyone wants it, I'll be happy to post it. I've used the pack of 10 testing strips that came with it, but can include a box of 50 (Also a pack of ketone test strips, but they only come in 10s).

My DSN gave me 3 of these meters when I was first diagnosed but I now use my Contour USB and just keep an Exceed for if I need to test ketones.

I hope this can be of use to someone here

Thats a very kind offer - but just wanted to mention that the strips for these are very expensive and some GP's may refuse to prescribe them - so just make sure whoever wants one can actually get the required strips.🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back