sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_G

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all

Sorry i havent been around lately but im not really feeling myself....lately things have happened...my nan is now in hospital and my mum has slipped back into her depression. thats all i can really say and im struggling to cope with everything as well as trying to look after myself and my health...

So i wont be posting alot but if its ok with you i would like to pop in from time to time to see how your all doing..🙂

I'm sorry to hear about your nan and your mum, I hope that things improve for them soon 🙂 Of course, you are always welcome here! Whenever you get the chance we will be very happy to hear from you, so please take care of yourself 🙂

Hi hun sorry to hear about your nan and mum, have all the time you need and space hun this place will still be here for you if and when you need us , take good care of yourself hun xx

soz to hear about ur mum and nan....think of it being a brick wall instead of going it alone over the top struggling... think of walking around the bl (oops) side with us lot take care hurry back soon 🙂

Hi,

Really sorry to hear about your situation - I hope things get better for you soon, meanwhile take care of yourself!

Twitchy xx

sorry to hear about your mum and nan.
take care hun xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back