sorry ive not been about for few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

traceycat

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
were in the middle of moving house an its been hectic. my hubby an me have been livng with our daughter her partner an our 3 wee grandkids. so last week we fanily got a wee house of our on and ive been busy taking funiture over to it all week. i have almost everything finished now, only our sofa and bed to go. havent been feeling well all week due to working at it from morning until night every day, my feet and legs are realy sore and i cant sleep, ive been missing a few of my tablets because ive forgotton. my hubby and kids have been telling me to take it easy and relax but i cant do that until everythings done. but i think a week of hard work will be well worth it to get into my new wee house, then i can relax and conentrate on looking after myself again. i wont have my internet on for awhile but i will be over at my daughters some days so ill still be on here but maybe not just as much. hope everyone is keeping well xxx

Great you have your own wee place, I hope you will be very happy there. Pop in when you can, we are always pleased to see you.

Steff as recently moved and Twinnie is moving soon so both will understand how you feel.

OK traceycat It Can be stressful Moving trying to organize everything Diabetes dos help ether.Hope everything settles down soon and you can settle down with your feet up and you get some sleep at night.

Great you have your own wee place, I hope you will be very happy there. Pop in when you can, we are always pleased to see you.

Steff as recently moved and Twinnie is moving soon so both will understand how you feel.

thankyou caroline, i cant wait to sit down at night an have some quality time with my hubby. dont get me wrong i love my daughter an grandkids but time on our on will be great xxx

OK traceycat It Can be stressful Moving trying to organize everything Diabetes dos help ether.Hope everything settles down soon and you can settle down with your feet up and you get some sleep at night.

thankyou donald xxx

Hi Traceycat, I hope you will be really happy in your new home! 🙂 I would imagine that all that movingetc. has probably helped your blood sugar levels, so hopefully that will counteract some of the missed tablets! 🙂

thankyou caroline, i cant wait to sit down at night an have some quality time with my hubby. dont get me wrong i love my daughter an grandkids but time on our on will be great xxx

I know what you mean about quality quiet time with hubby.. My mum always says she wishes she'd had her grandchildren first because she can give them back!

Hi Tracey nice to see you hun, hope all goes well and you will be happy in your new home, i knw how stressful it can be lol x

Good luck with the move tracey hope it all goes smoothly for you 🙂

I hope you will be very happy in your new home and you will soon be able to take some time out to recharge your batteries.

Congratulations on your new home, hope your feeling better soon x

thankyou everyone for your lovely messages. tonight will be our first night in our new wee home 🙂

Very stressful moving home, but it will be lovely to have a place of your own again 🙂 good luck with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back