sore little toe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawney

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hiya

Can anyone give me some advise, on my left foot my little toe is driving me mad. Had a look can't see anything wrong no swelling or marks. It started about a week or so ago when I started to wear my winter boots.
My toe is constantly throbbing and giving me a sharp pain. Its really bad when I am driving to. As soon as I take my boot off I get a sharp pain and eventually the pain stops but feels tender and warm. My boots and the correct size and don't feel tight.

Is this anything to do with my diabetes? should I contact my GP, I have been type 1 for 3 years now and never had this issues with my little pinkie.

Any information will be very much appreciated.:(:(

could it be due to pressure on the little toe as you havent worn the boots for sometime??? also i know you say they are well fitting, but i thought that to till i went and got my feet measured properly. also i know if i dont wear a pair of shoes for a while and then put them on i find i get a pain in the sole of my foot which eventually does go.

might be worth seeing if it goes with a good foot rub. if not id say that you would want to go to the doctors to get it checked out.

Your boots may be a little on the tight side, so it is worth getting your feet measured. Does your toe hurt when you wear things like trainers or slippers? If itis not your boots, it may be worth having a general foot check anyway. Hope it feels better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back