Sore eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathy s

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
My diabetes was picked up through an eye test, I knew my vision had changed. 1st diabetic eye test showed a small bleed in left eye. Now my sugars are more controlled ( medication and diet) and hba1c is now 44, but I still get very blurry watery eyes of a morning and sometimes a stabbing pain in my eyes. I'm seeing my doctor on Thursday but am a little concerned.

Hope you are able to get your eyes checked, and nothing untoward is found @kathy s

Do you find eyebaths helpful? Perhaps one of those solutions for sore / itchy eyes might soothe things?

Hope you are able to get your eyes checked, and nothing untoward is found @kathy s

Do you find eyebaths helpful? Perhaps one of those solutions for sore / itchy eyes might soothe things?
I might have to try but not good with anything to do with eyes, i was in a total panic with my eye test.

I might have to try but not good with anything to do with eyes, i was in a total panic with my eye test.
Watery eyes can be caused by allergy so you could try antihistamines. Also you can get a eye spray which you can spray onto the closed lid then blink and it will go into your eye, easier that trying to put eye drops in.
Also eye wipes can help.
But try to get checked out by either your GP or Optician.

Watery eyes can be caused by allergy so you could try antihistamines. Also you can get a eye spray which you can spray onto the closed lid then blink and it will go into your eye, easier that trying to put eye drops in.
Also eye wipes can help.
But try to get checked out by either your GP or Optician.

It could be something as simple as dry eyes, so try simple solutions like bathing eyes and putting some eye lubricant in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back