Sore bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spangle0581

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone. Hope you’re all enjoying the long weekend. Maybe a personal question so apologies . Seem to have a sore bottom . Just seems so sore . Took some tablets for thrush last week but the soreness is more located around bottom area
Could this be to do with high sugars ?? Last couple of weeks I haven’t been the best with eating the sweet stuff . X

Could this be to do with high sugars ??
Only you can answer as to whether your blood sugars are high, we also can not give you any medical advice so your best bet is to contact your GP when next open.

er, how are your bowels doing? Both constipation and the opposite can cause soreness, and dietary changes can cause both the C and the D when it comes to bowels.

Just a thought!

To alleviate, maybe something like nappy cream (eg, sudocream??)

but yes, check with the doc is best.

er, how are your bowels doing? Both constipation and the opposite can cause soreness, and dietary changes can cause both the C and the D when it comes to bowels.

Just a thought!

To alleviate, maybe something like nappy cream (eg, sudocream??)

but yes, check with the doc is best.
Had a bit of both c and d . I need to get back in control of my sugars. A week away hasn’t help but I did want to have a few treats while I was away. Will give sudocream a go. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back