Sometimes you need some long-acting carbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Urgh.

at 21.20 I was 2.9 - Took 3 dextrose tablets.
at 22.00 I was 5.7
at 22.30 I was 2.9 again. And as I was crouching down to get something to eat I fell right over on my a**, which entertained me greatly :D

I was trying to be good and not over treat the hypo, so as to not consume too many calories! Grr.

Oh to be a fly on the wall! 😉 How long after your NR injection was the first 2.9? If I get a hypo like that less than 4 hours after injecting I usually have a top-up biscuit. Hope that's you settled now!

I'm speculating whether 6.0 is OK to sleep on tonight - seemed to work last night, but you never know! Probably end up not being able to sleep till 3 am anyway🙄

Oh to be a fly on the wall! 😉 How long after your NR injection was the first 2.9? If I get a hypo like that less than 4 hours after injecting I usually have a top-up biscuit. Hope that's you settled now!

I'm speculating whether 6.0 is OK to sleep on tonight - seemed to work last night, but you never know! Probably end up not being able to sleep till 3 am anyway🙄

lol. Yes hopefully i'll be ok now. It was about 2 hours after eating. Typical, I was high all day and now this.

Maybe you could set your alarm to check in the night to see if you're ok?

lol. Yes hopefully i'll be ok now. It was about 2 hours after eating. Typical, I was high all day and now this.

Maybe you could set your alarm to check in the night to see if you're ok?

You know me and alarms...😱 😉

I hope all is well now and your posterior is not too sore

Just wondering what you had to eat and if the carb count was right, perhaps you overdid it.:confused:🙂Bev

Given you were high all day then crashed could it be that you have some damaged injection sites ?

Hope that things are better today

I hope all is well now and your posterior is not too sore

It's ok thanks :D

Just wondering what you had to eat and if the carb count was right, perhaps you overdid it.:confused:🙂Bev

Given you were high all day then crashed could it be that you have some damaged injection sites ?

Hope that things are better today

I accidentally took the dose I always take for pasta that ive measured by eye, but I had far less pasta because I measured it out. I completely forgot 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back