Something for my lunch box

Oh these look seriously delish...gonna have to visit my local Lidl to get some when I return from Barcelona.

I will be interested how they affect your BG.
I tried some high protein non-yoghurt from Lidl and I may as well have been eating real yoghurt when it came to the BG effect.
Not sure if it was liver dump in response to the lack of carbs or something in the non-yoghurt. It was an interesting experiment but I was glad I had insulin to manage the BG rise.
Back to real (and nicer) yoghurts since.

I tried some high protein non-yoghurt from Lidl and I may as well have been eating real yoghurt when it came to the BG effect.
Not sure if it was liver dump in response to the lack of carbs or something in the non-yoghurt. It was an interesting experiment but I was glad I had insulin to manage the BG rise.
I will let you know if they affect my BG.
I have greek yoghurt and granola for breakfast and greek yoghurt and fruit as a dessert after my evening meal, and was taking greek yoghurt in my lunchbox, so thought these would make a change.

Hi Hello, These are not pretend yoghurt, they are set puddings with a cream like topping. The vanilla one is like a set custard and the chocolate one is like a set mousse. I think they both taste lovely and didn't spike my sugars when eaten as a dessert after my meal.

Hi Hello, These are not pretend yoghurt, they are set puddings with a cream like topping. The vanilla one is like a set custard and the chocolate one is like a set mousse. I think they both taste lovely and didn't spike my sugars when eaten as a dessert after my meal.
They look and sound good. Will definitely check them out on my next visit to Lidl. Are they in the chill cabinet or shelf stable? Nearest lidl is 14 miles away so would like to stock up if possible .

Back