Something else to guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
OK, we've passed 100,000 posts (woo!), but when are we going to enlist our 2,000th member? It's likely to happen in the next seven days...

Your guesses please!:D

I thought that was a good idea but then of course i clicked when northe just replied there why it would be a bad one.

I will go for 23.02.10 @ 7.30 pm

Hazel

I will guess 19th 16.15

wednesday at 2 pm🙂

2010 February 28th 3pm

actually meant to say...

Saturday 20th morning 11:02:59

Last edited:
woops!! Obviously having issues reading everything again!🙄

okay I'll edit Saturday 20th morning 11:02:59

OK, we've passed 100,000 posts (woo!), but when are we going to enlist our 2,000th member? It's likely to happen in the next seven days...

Your guesses please!:D

And the prize is 1kg of sugar, large bag of Pasta and 6 large white loafs. Winner collects 🙂

27th at 14:10

Last edited:
And the prize is 1kg of sugar, large bag of Pasta and 6 large white loafs. Winner collects 🙂

27th at 14:10

I guess friday at 7pm and the name will be "diabetic2000" and the name of the thread will be "Hi, another newbie!" 🙂

I think it will be a man, northern one. I also reckon it will be someone with Type 1 diabetes.

What happens if I win? 🙂

well if it dont happen tomorrow im out of the running 🙄

I guess friday at 7pm and the name will be "diabetic2000" and the name of the thread will be "Hi, another newbie!" 🙂

I think it will be a man, northern one. I also reckon it will be someone with Type 1 diabetes.

What happens if I win? 🙂

I'll ask you for the lottery numbers!😛

What happens if I win? 🙂

love it sugar xxx:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back