Some results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I forgot to metion that on Wednesday I had a review clinic and the results are the following:

Cholesterol: 3.9
HbA1c: 7.4% (57 mmol/mol)
Glucose at the time of being bled: 6.2

HbA1c's up a little from the happiness of 7.1% that I got in July but then again I've had to do a fair bit of altering since then and I've had to deal with a fair bit of stress too. Oh well, give it three months then I'll have another one done.

Tom H

Those numbers look pretty good to me Tom 🙂 Cholesterol is excellent, and the HbA1c is still much better than you were ever getting on MDI so I should hang on to the pump if I were you 😉

sounds pretty good Tom, well done.

I'm glad they don't tell me what my level was when I had the blood taken, gah!

Thats not too bad.
Good low numbers. (never sure what counts as good or bad, but guess that low is better) 🙂

Nothing to be to dissapointed over there Tom, good job x

Things are looking good, and you are working hard...

Well done Tom - great results. Did you have a nice time with the ladies last night?:DBev

Had a lovely evening with the ladies last night. Hannah's seen a few of Eastbourne's pubs. I'd wholley reccomend the large mixed grill offered by Spoons. It's damn good.

Seems I made a better job of my blood results than I did of my exam results. Insert generic exam related moan.

Stress can effect glucose levels and no doubt attributed to your small rise in a1c, but your cholesterol level is fantastic at 3.9, so well done! Toby

well done on results Tom ...have you moved from halls this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back