Some happy news! (DiDkA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Since it's been quite heavy in here today, I thought I'd let you all know something brill -

We're one member on FB away from reaching 600! I wonder who'll be number 600?! If every one of those 600 were to recruit one other person, we'd be able to break the 1k mark! 😱

Yeah - that is great news. Definitely in need of some good news today - thanks

Me! :D Do I get a prize? 😛

I just realised that I hadn't joined, so I thought now would be a good time!

Funnily enough, I was out at a restaurant for a student society dinner on Monday, and one of the other students randomly asked me if getting ordinary drinks instead of diet was a problem! So I educated them all about the campaign. 😛 :D

Me! :D Do I get a prize?

I just realised that I hadn't joined, so I thought now would be a good time!

Funnily enough, I was out at a restaurant for a student society dinner on Monday, and one of the other students randomly asked me if getting ordinary drinks instead of diet was a problem! So I educated them all about the campaign.

Look at you! You star :D

Right, now if everyone recruits one member we have 1200!

Hi Caroleann!

No worries, it's fine to ask. DiDkA is the Diet Drink Awareness campaign that was started on here earlier this month because some of us were tired of hearing about people ordering diet drinks, receiving full sugar instead, and seeing their blood sugars rocket.

So we're trying to do something about it. We have a Facebook group and Twitter account, where we're rallying the troops to the cause so we can start serious action VERY soon.

If you check out http://www.didka.co.uk, you can find links to both the Twitter account and Facebook group 🙂

Any jobs for me yet?? lol I think im loosing the plot with all the free time I have at the mo.. theres only so many times I can check facebook and nothing has changed lol
x

Well done guys, excellent stuff. You are doing so well and so quickly. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back