Software Error Animas Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prisoner

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
We have been happily using an Animas Vibe for the last 7 months. Just over the last few weeks I have noticed that there is IOB showing when there should be none. Our Insulin Action is set for 3 hours but even at 3.5 hours the pump can show .24 unit IOB.. Has anyone else here noticed this? There was a poster on TuDiabetes who had found the same thing and a couple in NZ. Animas are investigating.... but so far have found nothing.

We have been happily using an Animas Vibe for the last 7 months. Just over the last few weeks I have noticed that there is IOB showing when there should be none. Our Insulin Action is set for 3 hours but even at 3.5 hours the pump can show .24 unit IOB.. Has anyone else here noticed this? There was a poster on TuDiabetes who had found the same thing and a couple in NZ. Animas are investigating.... but so far have found nothing.

Hi Prisoner,
I saw the same article as you did, so checked my 2020 and that's fine, pity as so wanted a vibe so could use the CGM.

Have resurrected this thread as I am now in the possession of a brand new faulty Vibe. Not best pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back