so i started insulin for type 2

liver1047

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
was told i was doing great so nurse decided to take me off insulin from this morning even though still got the senor on, i should be happy, but ive been depressed all day, like im missing it after 10 days, my readings were 7.6 now back into 11,6, ive eaten the same, as before, ive also had 2 liver transplants, and have ckd too, in remission for blood cancer, the weather havent helped coulddnt go for my daily walk, an i odd

was told i was doing great so nurse decided to take me off insulin from this morning even though still got the senor on, i should be happy, but ive been depressed all day, like im missing it after 10 days, my readings were 7.6 now back into 11,6, ive eaten the same, as before, ive also had 2 liver transplants, and have ckd too, in remission for blood cancer, the weather havent helped coulddnt go for my daily walk, an i odd
Hello, I think you’re used to a routine? If I had been for some reason instructed to change my routine. I might feel out of sorts, too. Is your sensor prescribed?

OK, that’s bad luck they came off. Are they Libres? You can contact Abbott & get a replacement. & in the meantime put in for another prescription?

Back