So helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've just got off the phone to lifescan. I gave them a call because I've been a little concerned about my meter, the display keeps flickering. They couldn't have been more helpful!

There wasn't anyone free when I called but I left a message and they called me back quickly. They're sending me out a replacement one straight away, my current one is an old style ultra easy with no download port but they're going to send me a new one and all the software too, option if I wanted a different colour etc!

Now I know being cynical they have to provide a good service as they make their money on the test strips but it's not that often you can truely say you've had really great service!

WOW thats great to hear like you say we are forver getting bad service over the phone nice to see we get good some of the time x

Wow, it's great to hear of a company giving such great customer service.

xx

Hi Aymes,

Thats brilliant to hear you have had such great customer service..and especially over the phone....refreshing..🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

Good to hear that :D I wish I got the same service from my poxy GP and local chemist.

Hi Aymes, I've had the same problem, and the date keeps resetting itself randomly too! Being in a dazed & confused state still though, I can't find hte lifescan number anywhere - do you have it still please?! Many thanks!!

Thanks!! Busy thinking about getting off my butt & sorting out what was the "spare room"... can't find much at the mo, chaos! Many thanks! 🙂

It is brilliant to hear of good service. Everyone moans about the bad service, but we should also say thank you when it is good too.

Thats good. I have had good service from Accu-check and Abbot when I have spoken to them. Maybe soem other companies could learn from the meter companies!

Thats good. I have had good service from Accu-check and Abbot when I have spoken to them. Maybe soem other companies could learn from the meter companies!

I agree. I also think when someone does something right we should write and say thank you too. Many people comment to the companies on bad service, but rarely or never on good service.

Thanks for that number Aymes, I rang & after being quizzed a bit (fair enough!) the lady promised to send me a replacement meter, bless her! Phew...one less possible variable to worry about! 🙂 (Not to mention getting sick & tired of having to reset the date & time all the while!)

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back