So fed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleann

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Im finding it hard to understand anything at the moment im not sleeping making stupid mistakes my latest was last night i put the mop in the toilet instead of the bucket thats kept in the kitchen.
im trying so hard to get my bg's into a reasonably good range but so far have failed.
carole

Caroleanna you have had it tough lately you went from byetta to insulin within a month and it must of been quite tough physically as well as emotionally,how do you feel your getting on with the insulin? if you think your struggling see the GP and make an appointment and tweaks can be made accordingly xxxhugsxxx

Sorry you're feeling so low, Carole. I can totally relate - I've been having a hard time recently, too.

Just take things an hour at a time. Perhaps taking the focus off diabetes for a little while might help. Try things such as walking, reading, knitting, etc. to take your mind off it for a bit. I find if I distract myself for a while I go back to it a little refreshed.

Sending lots of hugs your way.

I hope you feel better soon. Coming here is a huge help as well as the suggestions others have made.

One of the things I find helps is to say OK I am not diabetic today and the pills are really there for the hell of it.

Caroleanna you have had it tough lately you went from byetta to insulin within a month and it must of been quite tough physically as well as emotionally,how do you feel your getting on with the insulin? if you think your struggling see the GP and make an appointment and tweaks can be made accordingly xxxhugsxxx

Hi Steffie im seeing Dsn tomorrow as she wants me to see her once a week untill we get my dose's right.

Hi Caroleann,

Just wanted to say I hope the appointment goes really well tomorrow, and the DSN gives you good support. Hope you feel better soon,

Twitchy xx

Hi Carolann,

Sorry your having a tough time at the moment. It is really hard sometimes to concentrate on evrything and when we have Diabetes too it just adds to it all! Just try your best and take each day as it comes, things can only get better 🙂

Take care, lv Shirlx

Hi Caroleann. Sorry to hear you are feeling down. I hope your DSN can help you tomorrow. xx

sorry for you

hey - sorry you're struggling with stuff - mind you the mop in the loo made me smile, hope you can smile about it soon too. Could make a good blog title?!
rachel

PMSL i do stuff like that as normal.... In my fridge at the moment, you will find toothpaste, bin bags, a candle lol

Ive always done it but in my defence, if anyone loses anything here, its in the blooming fridge hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back