so drained

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi all , been a pretty rubbish week and the 'D' has taken a hit , my son who is autistic has had flu so thats been a nightmare , hes not been sleeping at all and the ammount of screaming from him has been like chinese torture , my b.s has been all over the place and trying to plan or eat meals has been almost non existent , its all left me pretty wiped out and my motivation has gone on holiday lol. i was so high earlier i did a correction and slept for a couple of hours , its starting to come down now but has left me feeling even more pants and now i have to go cook tea for the family but the idea of standing infront of the cooker is the last thing in the world i want to do , then i remembered this place 🙂 always good to write it all down instead of moaning at the hubby😱

hey bex ...welcome to the cupboard xx is it the moon ???

That sound's like a stressful week, it's hard to worry about your control when you've got so much going on. Maybe next week will be a bit calmer and you can get things back on track. I hope your son is feeling better soon x

thanks guys 🙂 hopefully will feel better soon and thingas will calm down at home , untill then im gonna stay in the cupboard 😛

Its the most comfortable luxurious 'snoozalem' type cupboard in the virtual world !... wouldnt it be good if we could be like pokemon and just go to the health center (cupboard) and get recharged to full strength !

lol yeah! and a maid would be good aswell cook the dinner do the cleaning etc.. while i post instructions under the cupboard door lol 😛

lol yeah! and a maid would be good aswell cook the dinner do the cleaning etc.. while i post instructions under the cupboard door lol 😛

If only! 😛

hahha no need to think at all the maid/malemaid will be automatically be programmed to totally understand what everyones needs emotionally and food wise !!!! are and provide it fully ......:D

Hi Bex, I hope things sort themselves out and get better soon. Do you have half term this week? Once the children are back at school you can have time to catch up on things like sleep. Just a thought, is there anyone else around who maybe able to help out for an hour or two to give you a bit of a break?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back