Snake oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I was just browing Amazon and came across '"There Is a Cure for Diabetes".

Well, I never! Why didn't they tell me? The blurb goes on to say:
...presents a breakthrough concept of reversing the negative genetic expression of diabetes to a physiology of health and well-being. This is accomplished by resetting the genetic expression of a person's DNA through green juice fasting and a 100 per cent organic, nutrient-dense, vegan, low-glycemic, low-insulin-scoring, and high-mineral diet of living foods in the first 21 days. Regardless of how long people have been on insulin, this approach usually frees them from insulin and all other anti-diabetic medications within four days.

Hurrah! I've only got four more days of injections to do!

What a load of *#!!***!!!!😱

Not sure I like either choice much, pills or a boring diet for life. If I keep taking the pills, my taste buds will at least have ripe old age going for them!

It sounds like the old starvation diet that people were "treated" with before insulin was discovered.

Shame the life expectancy on that was only a couple of years...

I just saw this little beauty of the DUK Facebook page, and HAD to share it with you. I've never laughed so hard:

My mom was suffering from diabetes since 2005 at the age of 48 and ever since then, diabetic medication is my daily dose. It deprives me of certain foods which I have the urge to consume but advised by doctors to refrain, possibly for life and which I have to live with. At some point in time in early Feb 2010 my doctor suggested putting me on insulin as my blood sugar had gone way up above average. On learning this, I became paranoid and decided against it.
My good friend Mr.Ram (who had the Amezcua Bio Disc) kindly brought bottles of energized water daily for me to drink for 1 months. After a month, my doctor noticed that my blood sugar had gone down and decided to put on hold the insulin intake.
It was the saddest day of my life, but my friend gave me hope, and compassion for my well being, he invited me to his home and used the Amezcua Bio Disc, a very special piece of glass which appeared to me like an alien object BUT with remarkable healing powers. This, I now consider is the most precious gift to mankind.
The Amezcua Bio Disc was used to energize my body. Bio Disc is to treat some tap water to bio-energize it for drinking. Her sugar level had gone down from 306 mg/dL to 174 mg/dL.
The result was amazing!
It was the turning point in my life and I was the happiest person! Grateful thanks to my friend and particularly the gift of time (the Amezcua Bio Disc) to mankind and wellness to one and all.

What complete and utter gonads! And dangerous too. I find that bio-energized water gives me the runs...😱:D🙄

Yeah, that one is really special. 'a piece of glass that looked to me like an alien object'!

I wonder what other alien objects she has seen in order to know what they look like, or is she basing it on Star Trek?

Also, is it her or her mother that has diabetes? It seems to switch!

I'm guessing that the bio-energised water has transcendentalised her astral ectoplasmic asymmetry, so the diabetes flits between the two of them...

I wonder what other alien objects she has seen in order to know what they look like, or is she basing it on Star Trek?

I'm guessing that the bio-energised water has transcendentalised her astral ectoplasmic asymmetry, so the diabetes flits between the two of them...

Good grief! You talk like ..... ONE OF THEM!!!

Guards! Guards!! 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back